1963 Chevy Nova
This ’63 Nova was brought to Trick Works as a disassembled shell. It was in need of extensive rust repair and general sheet metal work. Finally, it was to be painted black with a flame job before being returned to its owner for final assembly. In total, the following areas were addressed:
- The rusted lip of the left rear wheelhouse opening was repaired
- The right rear quarter panel area was also repaired
- Replaced right rear tail light pocket with a piece from a donor vehicle
- New rear quarter panels were installed
- Custom Black paint with a Custom Flame Job
Click the thumbnails below to enlarge the image. Use the left or right arrow to transition.