1965 Ford Falcon
This ’65 Falcon Sprint was an older restoration that was involved in a traffic accident. The owner brought it to Trick Works to be repaired and freshly restored. In addition to the crash damage, there were some rust issues and sheet metal fit problems, and the following areas were addressed:
- Replaced a portion of the radiator support
- Repaired rusted areas beneath the cowl
- Media blasted car and repaired any found rust
- Slit portions of the doors in the jam areas to allow for shrinking or stretching to achieve perfect door gaps
- All areas were body worked to perfection and finished with a show quality paint job
Click the thumbnails below to enlarge the image. Use the left or right arrow to transition.