1967 Ford Mustang
Vinny came in with his '67 pony car that he has owned for over 30 years. After sitting for several Vinny was ready to once agian enjoy his Mustang, so he commissioned Trick Works to assess the situation and get the car back on the road and looking good with the quality you can expect from our award winning shop. The customer was unhappy with the paint job that had previously been performed by another shop. It contained quite a bit of orange peel and dirt, but instead of painting the car over, Trick Works was able to sand a buff the paint back to a high luster, that will get some good looks while cruising down the highway.
This project included:
- Complete Front Power Disc Brake Upgrade
- Complete Power Steering Upgrade
- Replaced the Floors and Performed Extensive Rust Repair
- Full Tune Up Including Some Needed Mechanical Service
- Mirco Sand and Buffed Paint. Full Detail Inside and Out.
Click the thumbnails below to enlarge the image. Use the left or right arrow to transition.