- Rust repair was done to both tail light pockets
- Cracking lead work was re done around the roof seams
- Rear wheel openings were trimmed for tire clearance
- New mounts were fabricated for new deck lid hinges
- All areas were body worked and a top quality paint job was applied, complete with subtle ghost flames on the hood scoop.
Click the thumbnails below to enlarge the image. Use the left or right arrow to transition.
1968 Chevy Nova
This ’68 Nova came to Trick Works as a running and driving vehicle that needed final finishing work on the body. Prior to being painted, the Nova had to have its fiberglass hood and deck lid mounted with Dzus mounts. Also, new hinges were mounted on the deck lid so that it wouldn’t have to be lifted off every time it was opened up. The rear wheel openings had to be enlarged for tire clearance. And, finally, there was some rust repair required in the taillight areas. In total, the following areas were addressed: