1963 Jaguar XKE V-8
This ’63 Jaguar XKE coupe came into the Trick Works shop with a tired 289 C.I. Ford smallblock that had been swapped for the original inline-6 years ago. The owner wanted the Jag “freshened up”, so the following areas were addressed:
- A new 306 C.I./340 hp Ford smallblock was installed.
- The Ford C4 trans was gone over.
- A set of custom exhaust headers and exhaust system were fabricated.
- The braking system was rebuilt.
- Extensive work was done to the interior to bring it up to current standards.
- A good portion of the wiring under the dashboard was replaced to improve functionality and reliability.
Click the thumbnails below to enlarge the image. Use the left or right arrow to transition.
The Final Product
Custom Built Headers & Exhaust